Cameron Avenue Fire Leaves Seven Homeless

Tuesday December 24th, 2019

Posted at 12:53pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 339 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

File photo

A Christmas Eve fire has displaced seven people.

Fire crews were called to the multi-unit home in the 500 block of Cameron Avenue just before noon to find the house fully involved in fire.

The fire was brought under control within an hour.

Two people were taken to the hospital with minor smoke inhalation.

A fire investigator is attending the scene.

Do You Like This Article?