The following privacy notice applies to WINDSORITE.CA (windsoriteDOTca inc), herein referred to as the ‘website’. We may change or update this policy from time to time, and we will notify you of any changes by changing the “last updated” notice below
Accordingly, you should frequently visit this web page.
Any updated policy shall be effective immediately after it is posted.
- ActivityWe may ask for some personal information, including but not limited to your e-mail address, for certain activities on the Website, such as for posting comments.
- Usage InformationWe may record information about your usage, such as when you use the Websites, the posts and pages you visit, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Website (including UI elements, settings, and other information).
- Content Uploaded to SiteAny personal information or picture content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Certain information may be displayed to other Users when you send messages through the Website (comments) and other Users may have the ability to contact you through messages and comments.
- We DO NOT use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. Further, we WILL NOT sell, transmit or make available your personally identifiable information to any third parties with the exception that any information you provide that contravenes any other windsoriteDOTca policies or governmental laws, may be transmitted to law enforcement agencies (if applicable) or to those windsoriteDOTca engages in partnerships with whereby your information causes disruption to, or contravenes the nature of said partnerships.
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Websites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
Cookies; IP Logs
Your Choices; Opt-out
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still read and explore the Website, but we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other Website features or services that depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, your browser may allow you to delete cookies that you have accepted at a later date.
- We may allow third-party advertising companies and networks to serve cookies on the Website and to serve ads to you when you visit the Websites. These companies and networks may use the log file information and/or information collected by cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to prevent certain third parties from collecting and using such information you may choose to opt-out by declining cookies.
If you have questions or concerns, please email the windsoriteDOTca Publishing Team at p[email protected]
Policy Last Updated
June 24th, 2018