Careless Smoking Starts Fire On Copperfield

Sunday August 11th, 2019

Posted at 2:59pm

0
0
0

Last updated: Monday August 12th, 8:18pm

Caress smoking gets the blame for a fire on Copperfield Sunday afternoon.

It broke out around 2:30pm in the living room, and fire crews reported heavy smoke and fire when they arrived on the scene.

One person had to be rescued from the burning home and is listed in critical condition.

A second person was treated for smoke inhalation on scene.

Damage is set at $150,000 to the structure and $25,000 the contents of the home.

Do You Like This Article?

Comment With Facebook

ATTENTION: Personal attacks, insults, trolling and threats will not be tolerated. See our Comment Policy.
NOTE: Anonymous comments are held for moderation and will not be posted immediately.