Barn Fire In Leamington

Tuesday December 25th, 2018

Posted at 6:54pm


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1027 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Leamington Fire photo

A barn fire in Leamington is out.

Fire crews were called to the barn on Mersea Road 8 around 3:30pm on Christmas Day.

Officials say the cause was a heat lamp in the dog house located next to the barn. Damage is set at $60,000.

There was no injuries to residents or pets.

Do You Like This Article?