Greenhouse Workers Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Wednesday January 3rd, 2018

Posted at 7:31pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 259 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Three people working in a Leamington greenhouse were taken to hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide were found at the greenhouse complex.

Leamington Fire say they were called to the complex in the 500 block of Road 3 just before 2pm.

Officials say that the Ministry of Labour and the Technical Standards and Safety Authority have been called into investigate.

Fire crews cleared the scene at 5:30pm.

Do You Like This Article?