LaSalle Issued Speed Limit Reminder For School Zones
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 391 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
With teachers and students returning to school on September 5th, the Town of LaSalle is sending out a reminder to all residents that the speed limit in school zones at all LaSalle grade schools is 30 km/hr.
This includes roads and/or portions of roads located around the following grade schools:
- Sandwich West Public School: Wyoming Avenue and Elmdale Avenue
- LaSalle Public School: Mayfair Avenue
- Sacred Heart Elementary School: Divine Street and Kenwood Blvd.
- Ecole Monseigneur Augustin Caron: Martin Lane and Matchette Road
- Prince Andrew Public School: Kelly Road
- Holy Cross Elementary School: Sandwich West Parkway
Council decided to make these areas Community Safety Zones in 2015 in consultation with Town of LaSalle Administration and LaSalle Police Service.