Mainly ClearNow
-1 °C
30 °F
RainTue
11 °C
52 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudWed
3 °C
37 °F
Periods Of RainThu
7 °C
45 °F

Local Events

Traffic Cameras

Photo Of The Day

Lowest Gas Prices

Dryer Causes $125,000 Fire In Kingsville

Friday December 30th, 2016, 5:06pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2230 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A dryer fire caused extensive damage to a Kingsville house Friday afternoon.

The fire broke out in the single-family home in the 1500 block of County Road 50 around 3pm

Crews were able to bring it under control quickly.

Damage is estimated between $100,000 to $125,000.

No one was injured.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message