CloudyNow
-4 °C
25 °F
SunnyTue
-8 °C
18 °F
SunnyWed
-6 °C
21 °F
SunnyThu
-4 °C
25 °F

Local Events

Traffic Cameras

Photo Of The Day

Lowest Gas Prices

Power Bar Failure Causes Million Dollar Staples Fire

Wednesday July 27th, 2016, 7:34pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2378 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Thursday July 28th, 1:56pm

A faulty power bar gets the blame for a fire at the east Windsor staples on Wednesday.

The fire broke out just after 1pm at the back of the store, and set off the sprinkler system flooding the entire store.

Everyone who was in the store at the time made it out safe.

Fire officials say that lithium batteries stored where the fire started caused the fire to spread.

Damage is set at $1.5 million, but could go higher.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message