Mostly CloudyNow
31 °C
89 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
27 °C
81 °F
Chance Of ShowersMon
28 °C
82 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudTue
31 °C
88 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

UPDATED: Family Of Three Displaced After House Fire In Tecumseh

Wednesday March 9th, 2016, 5:07pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3027 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Sunday March 13th, 2:38pm

Three people have been displaced after a house fire in Tecumseh late Wednesday afternoon.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 800 block of Lacasse Boulevard around 4:30pm and found heavy smoke coming from the residence.

It took about half an hour to bring under control.

Investigators say it was started by 9V batteries and metal objects in a junk drawer.

Damage is set at $180,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message