Rotating Lane Closures To Accommodate City Snow Removal Efforts
Tuesday January 7th, 2014
Posted at 2:31pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1657 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Beginning tonight at 6pm, the City of Windsor will undertake snow removal from sidewalks and bus stops on major routes. To accommodate the operations, the following rotating road closures can be expected in the coming days.
- Wyandotte Street East, eastbound from Ouellette Avenue to Lauzon Road
- Ottawa Street, eastbound to Walker Road
- Wyandotte Street West, westbound from Ouellette Avenue to Huron Church Road
- Tecumseh Road East, eastbound from Ouellette Avenue to Lauzon Road
- Erie Street, eastbound from Ouellette Avenue to Lincoln Road
The city says that the precise timing of the closures cannot be determined in advance but the work will be conducted during the hours of 6pm to 6am Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, resuming on Sunday evening if needed.