No Beaches Closed This Weekend, But Swimming Not Recommended At Seven
Friday August 2nd, 2013
Posted at 2:00pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1815 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Based on water samples taken on July 31st, no beaches have been closed by the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit, but swimming is not recommended at these beaches:
- Cedar Beach – Kingsville
- Cedar Island Beach – Kingsville
- Holiday Beach- Amherstburg
- Lakeside Beach – Kingsville
- North West Beach – Point Pelee
- Sandpoint Beach – Windsor
- Seacliff Beach – Leamington