Eating At Wendy’s Sunday Helps Support Family Respite Services
Friday February 15th, 2013
Posted at 3:00pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1976 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
On Sunday February 24th, all Wendy’s locations in Windsor-Essex will be holding another Community Connection Day.
A portion of sales from all seven stores for the entire day will be donated to Family Respite Services to support the programs they provide. Family Respite Services provides support for over 900 families caring for children with disabilities in Windsor and Essex County.
The Wendy’s locations taking part are located at:
- 1590 Huron Church Road – Windsor
- 1415 Ouellette Avenue – Windsor
- 2850 Howard Avenue – Windsor
- 4450 Walker Road – Windsor
- 7605 Tecumseh Road East – Windsor
- 5 Amy Croft Drive – Tecumseh
- 5 Oak Street – Leamington