UPDATED: Bakery Explosion Sends One To Hospital
Friday January 25th, 2013
Posted at 5:55pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1999 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Just after 5pm Friday Evening, Windsor Fire and Rescue were called to Italia Bakery on Erie Street for an Explosion.
Fire officials say that a natural gas build up caused an oven to explode, sending one worker to hospital with minor injuries.
Damage estimated at $25,000 to the oven. There was no fire or structural damage to the building.
The business is back open for business.