LOCAL >
CloudyNow
8 °C
47 °F
SunnyMon
20 °C
68 °F
Mainly SunnyTue
18 °C
64 °F
ShowersWed
15 °C
59 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Fire Eats Duplex Roof At Campbell and University

Friday December 21st, 2012, 7:32pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 4133 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor firefighters have extinguished a blaze in the 200 block of Campbell Avenue and there are no reported injuries.

Fire broke out just after 6:30pm and arriving fire crews observed heavy smoke billowing from the roof of the home. Crews discovered fire in the duplex’s attic and rescued several people from the building.

An aerial platform was set up to attack the fire from above while crews worked inside to pull down the second floor’s ceiling and fight the fire.

The cause of the blaze is uncertain.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message