Windsor-Essex Parkway Open House, Wednesday
Monday November 28th, 2011
Posted at 11:15am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2428 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The Windsor Essex Mobility Group is hosting the fourth Public Information Open House for the Windsor-Essex Parkway Wednesday. It will run from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Macedonian Community Centre located at 5225 Howard Avenue in Windsor.
Information on the following will be presented:
- pile driving including where, when and the anticipated duration
- locations selected to stockpile material including where, when, anticipated duration, and dust control measures
- key intersection details
- aesthetics of structural elements such as noise barriers and retaining walls
- works planned for Grand Marais Drain, Wolfe Drain, Cahill Drain, Lennon Drain and the Lennon Drain Fish Compensation Pond
- the proposed closure at Matchette Road of the eastbound ramp to E. C. Row Expressway
- noise mitigation measures
- current design and construction details
- status of utility relocations, the Landscape and Trails Master Plan, and Traffic Management Plan
- how to stay informed and involved now that construction has begun