When Will My Street be Fixed?
Friday April 1st, 2011
Posted at 1:45pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2732 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Do you live on one of the many streets in Windsor that has reached the end of its life span, and are wondering if and when the City will budget it to be fixed?
Here is a list from the City of Windsor Capitol Budget for street repairs for 2011…
– Labadie Road from Tecumseh Road East to Alice Street – $875,000
– Belleperche Place from Edgar to Wyandotte Street East – $1,055,000
– Belleperche from Wyandotte Street East to Riverside Drive East – $363,500
– Elliott Street from Ouellette Avenue to Howard Avenue – $876,000
– Elliott Street from Ouellette Avenue to Caron Avenue – $581,500
– Sun Valley Drive/Whitney Avenue from Chapel Avenue to Malden Road – $1,270,000
– Ouellette Avenue from Elliott Street to Hanna Street – $1,134,000
– Curry Avenue/Roselawn Drive from Cabana Road to Longfellow Drive – $600,000
The following streets will have new sewers installed in 2011…
– Gladstone Avenue from Wyandotte Street East to Erie Street East – $ 1,680,000
– Parent Avenue from Erie Street East to Wyandotte Street East- $200,000
– Marentette Avenue from Ellis Street East to Giles Boulevard East – $1,420,000
– Tourangeau Road from Seminole Street to Ontario Street – $1,900,000
– Tourangeau Road from Seminole Road to Milloy Street – $2,450,000
– Lena Street from College Avenue to Millen Street – $750,000