SunnyNow
20 °C
68 °F
SunnySat
25 °C
77 °F
SunnySun
30 °C
86 °F
SunnyMon
34 °C
93 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Cooking Fire In Leaington

Wednesday November 14th, 2018, 7:14am

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2040 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Damage is set at $175,000 after a cooking fire in Leamington Tuesday evening.

It broke out in a third floor apartment of a building on McGaw Avenue around 9pm.

One female occupant was transported to hospital with unknown injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message