Unattended Cooking Causes Albert Road Fire

Saturday September 1st, 2018

Posted at 8:46am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 73 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Unattended cooking started a fire on Albert Road Friday evening.

Fire crews were called to the home just off of Tecumseh Road East around 8pm to find smoke and flames on arrival.

One person was sent to hospital with minor smoke inhalation, and has since been released.

Damage is estimated at $150,000.

Do You Like This Article?