Mostly CloudyNow
23 °C
74 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudThu
25 °C
77 °F
SunnyFri
26 °C
79 °F
SunnySat
28 °C
82 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Candle Starts Fire At St. Clair College

Friday July 27th, 2018, 8:02pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2190 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A candle gets the blame for a fire at the St. Clair College residence building Friday afternoon.

It broke out on the 4th floor just after 5:30pm.

Damage is set at $50,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message