Will Your Road Get Fixed In 2018?
Wednesday December 13th, 2017
Posted at 6:46pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 399 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
As part of the City of Windsor 2018 budget, the following streets will see construction next year.
- Halpin Road from Mulberry Road to Wildwood Drive
- Park Street West from Bruce Avenue to Caron Avenue
- Devon Drive from South Service Road to Sydney Avenue
- Lonsdale Crescent
- Halstead Crescent
- Palms Crescent
- Dolphin Court Palms Crescent from Westerly to the Cul-De-Sac
- Tecumseh Road West from Partington Avenue to Huron Church
- Eugenie Street from Ouellette Avenue to Howard Avenue
- Alten Drive from Regis Avenue to Ashland Drive
- Ashland Drive from Regis Avenge to Beachdale Road
- Beachdale Road from Esplanade Drive to Wildwood Drive
- Regis Avenue from Beachdale Road to Wildwood Drive
- Ryerson Road from Regis Avenue to Ashland Drive
Total spending on road rehabilitation is set at $6,387,000 with another $2,500,000 budgeted for work on the Expressway.