Wood Stove Fire In Windsor

Thursday November 9th, 2017

Posted at 9:22pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 371 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A fire in East Windsor is out.

It broke out just after 7pm Thursday evening in the 1200 block of George Avenue.

Fire crews manged to bring it under control quickly. There were no reported injuries.

Fire officials say that it started in the attic after a wood stove-pipe set nearby combustibles on fire.

A damage estimate was not available.

Do You Like This Article?