2017 Bike Friendly Workplace Award Winners Announced
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 460 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Eleven local workplaces have been recognized for their efforts to promote cycling through wellness programs and policies.
The Bike Friendly Workplace Awards recognize workplaces that support employees who choose to commute to work by bicycle.
The winners are:
- Ford Motor Company – Windsor Operations
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor
- Bonduelle Canada Inc. Tecumseh
- Anchor Danly
- Caesars Windsor – WCL – Unifor Wellness Committee
- FCA Canada Inc. / Unifor-Windsor Assembly Plant
- Redoe Group
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology
- The Corporation of the Municipality of Leamington
- The Corporation of the Town of Tecumseh
- Windsor-Essex County Health Unit