SunnyNow
32 °C
89 °F
Chance Of ShowersWed
35 °C
95 °F
Chance Of ShowersThu
32 °C
90 °F
Chance Of ShowersFri
32 °C
90 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Fire On Clover Street

Saturday October 1st, 2016, 8:37pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2817 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Sunday October 2nd, 4:48pm

An electrical failure of a lamp cord gets the blame for a fire in the 500 block of Clover Saturday evening.

Fire crews were called to the home around 6:30pm and had the fire under control in minutes.

Damage is set at $50,000.

There were no injuries, but one person has been displaced.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message