Mostly CloudyNow
31 °C
89 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
27 °C
81 °F
Chance Of ShowersMon
28 °C
82 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudTue
31 °C
88 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Improperly Discarded Rags Set Leamington Garage On Fire

Thursday August 4th, 2016, 6:58am

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2880 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Photo from Leamington Fire

Improperly discarded rags caused an early morning fire garage fire in Leamington.

Leamington Fire says it happened on Georgia Street.

Damage is set at $25,000.

There were no injuries.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message