New City Service Lets You Access, Change And Request Your Tax Info Online
Monday June 6th, 2016
Posted at 9:17am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 987 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The City of Windsor has introduced a new e-service for property owners that allows you to view details about your tax bills, upcoming due dates, balances and more, as well as request tax statements and advise of updates to your account online.
To get started, property owners must visit the E-Services page on the City’s Website, and then choose My Property Tax to set up an account. Upon successful registration, users can visit My Property Tax for access to:
- View information specific to your property(s) through the secure password protected site
- Enrol in a pre-authorized payment plan (PAP)
- Cancel/change/update ownership info (e.g. mailing address)
- Provide a letter of authorization if you need somebody to act on your behalf
- Request a statement of account, income tax receipt or tax certificate
- View a detailed transaction history list for your property(s)
For more information visit www.citywindsor.ca.