ClearNow
16 °C
61 °F
Partly CloudyMon
24 °C
75 °F
Partly CloudyTue
27 °C
80 °F
ThunderstormWed
28 °C
82 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday June 28th, 2016

Posted at 8:03pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 727 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Wednesday June 29th, 3:45pm

One person has been taken to hospital with burns after a house fire in the 9500 block of Manitou Tuesday evening.

Fire crews were called to the single family ranch home around 7:30pm and found heavy smoke and fire coming from the roof.

Investigators say the fire started in an en suite bath,  originating from a pot light.

Damage is set at $525,000.

The resident was treated for first and second degree injuries to the upper body.

Do You Like This Article?