Mostly CloudyNow
31 °C
88 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
27 °C
81 °F
Chance Of ShowersMon
28 °C
82 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudTue
31 °C
88 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Careless Smoking Starts Fire At Windsor Regional Hospital

Monday May 30th, 2016, 7:56pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2945 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.


Last updated: Sunday June 5th, 10:01am

Careless smoking gets the blame for a fire at the Ouellette Campus of Windsor Regional Hospital.

Fire crews were called to the hospital around 6:30pm for a small fire in a 3rd floor room.

The fire was put out quickly and the wing was evacuated while crews removed smoke.

Damage is set at $10,000 with damage to one room and contents.

No one was injured.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message