Windsor-Essex County Health Unit Leamington Office Moves
Monday April 11th, 2016
Posted at 8:56pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 827 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The Leamington office of the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit has moved to the Community Hub 33 building located at 33 Princess Street.
They join Employment and Social Service – Ontario Works and the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Society who already moved into the new building.
The new Leamington office is expected to be fully operational on Monday, April 18th. Minimal public health services will be provided from the new Leamington office the week of April 11th.
Starting on Monday, April 18th, the Health Unit will be providing the following services at the new Leamington location:
- Oral (Dental) Health Clinic
- Health Inspection services such as tick submissions, water samples, and radon kit drop offs.
- Sexual Health Clinic with a Public Health Nurse every two weeks and by appointment only. Sexually Transmitted Infection testing and treatment and provision of no or low-cost birth control with a prescription and free condoms.
- Sexual Health Nurse Practitioner Clinics every Tuesday. Walk-ins welcomed and no Health Card required.
- Nurse Practitioner Care Clinics for prenatal clients and children up to the age of 6 years occurs once a week and by appointment only.
- Heathy Families Breastfeeding Clinic Services by appointment only.
- Immunizations for school aged children will continue to take place once per month and by appointment only.
- Vaccine distribution.