SunnyNow
20 °C
68 °F
SunnySat
25 °C
77 °F
SunnySun
30 °C
86 °F
CloudyMon
34 °C
93 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Kitchen Fire In Leamington

Thursday March 3rd, 2016, 12:57pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3025 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Leamington Firefighters made quick work of a kitchen fire this morning.

Crews were called to the home on Ivan Street just before noon.

Two occupants were taken to hospital with minor burns and smoke inhalation.

The fire was started by grease on the stove.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message