CloudyNow
22 °C
72 °F
Chance Of ShowersSun
28 °C
82 °F
Mainly SunnyMon
28 °C
82 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudTue
31 °C
88 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Improperly Discarded Cigarette Starts Garage Fire In Amherstburg

Thursday March 3rd, 2016, 8:17pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3034 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

From Amherstburg Fire

Last updated: Thursday March 3rd, 9:45pm


Amherstburg Firefighters battled a garage fire in the town Thursday evening.

Fire crews were called to the fully involved fire just after 7:30pm in the 50 block of Balaclava.

It took crews about 25 minutes to bring it under control.

Fire officials say the fire was caused by a improperly discarded cigarette.

Damage is set at $50,000 to the building and contents.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message