Mainly SunnyNow
28 °C
82 °F
Chance Of ShowersMon
28 °C
82 °F
Chance Of ShowersTue
28 °C
82 °F
Chance Of ShowersWed
27 °C
81 °F

Windsor-Essex

Summer Festival Guide

Traffic Cameras

Events Calendar

Lowest Gas Prices

Residents Rescued From Burning Moy Avenue Home

Friday February 5th, 2016, 6:50am

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3090 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Friday February 5th, 10:58am

Windsor firefighters had to rescue two people trapped in a burning home in the 800 block of Moy Avenue Friday morning.

Fire crews were called to the two storey home just after 6am and found smoke and fire showing on arrival.

The father and daughter rescued by crews were treated for minor smoke inhalation.

The fire started in the front bedroom, and was caused by the failure of a cord on a space heater.

Damage is set at $70,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message