Garage Fire In Leamington

Thursday January 28th, 2016

Posted at 7:22am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 906 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A garage fire in Leamington caused $150,000 damage.

The fire broke out on Warren Avenue around 10pm Wednesday night.

It took 17 firefighters over an hour to bring it under control.

A family of four has been displaced and is staying with other family members.

The cause of the fire is blamed on unattended smoking materials.

Do You Like This Article?