Hôtel-Dieu Announces Job Fair Postings: RN’s, RPN’s, CYW’s And Others
Wednesday August 19th, 2015
Posted at 12:12pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1132 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare has released further details about their job fair for nursing jobs that is taking place at the end of the month.
Hospital officials say the job fair is being hosted to fill current vacancies that exist within the organization.
The positions are:
- Registered Nurses, Permanent Part‐time (17 Vacancies)
- Registered Practical Nurse, Temporary Part‐time (10 Vacancies)
- Manager Act Team, Permanent Full‐time (1 vacancy)
- Supervisor, Food and Nutrition, Permanent Part‐time (1 vacancy)
- Administrative Assistant in Complex Continuing Care, Permanent Full‐time (1 vacancy)
- Dietary Helper, Temporary Part‐time (1 vacancy)
- Chemical Dependency Counsellor, Withdrawal Management Services, Permanent Part‐time (1 vacancy)
- Counsellor, Problem Gambling Services, Temporary Full‐time (1 vacancy)
- Physiotherapy, Casual (1 vacancy)
- Child and Youth Worker I, Regional Children’s Centre, Casual (6 vacancies)
Officials note the hospital has a number of unions within the organization and due to their respective collective agreements, most full time permanent positions are filled through the internal applicant process.
They say interviews will not be conducted on site at the job fair, instead it will be an opportunity to drop off resumes and learn more about the programs and services offered at HDGH.
Hospital senior management, human resources staff and nursing managers from the various departments across the campus will be on hand to answer questions and accept resumes.
If you are unable to attend the job fair, you can visit www.hdgh.org/opportunities to submit your resume.
The job fair takes place Thursday, August 27th from 1pm to 5pm at the South Windsor Recreation Complex at 2555 Pulford Road.