Dryer Fire Causes $90,000 In Damage

Saturday June 20th, 2015

Posted at 9:24am


Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2184 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

The incorrect installation of a dryer gets the blame for an early morning fire Saturday.

Fire crews were called to the row house unit located at 4117 Wyandotte Street East around 3am, where they found smoke and flames coming from the house.

The fire was brought under control quickly. Two dogs and two cats were rescued from the home.

Damage is estimated at $90,000.

There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?