Grease Fire On Abbey
Sunday May 17th, 2015
Posted at 3:25pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1160 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Windsor Fire crews were called to a grease fire around 2:30pm in the 1100 block of Abbey Sunday afternoon.
The fire caused $10,000 in damage and left four people displaced. The Red Cross was called in to assist them.
There was one minor injury of a resident, but fire officials say he was not treated.