New Route For Tunnel Route Bus Starts Monday
Friday April 24th, 2015
Posted at 11:00am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1182 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
If you take the Tunnel bus to get to Detroit, starting on Monday Transit Windsor will be using a new route to coincide with the opening of the new tunnel plaza.
Buses leaving the Windsor International Transit Terminal will use the following route:
- From the Windsor International Transit Terminal to
- Right on Pitt Street to
- Right on Goyeau Street to
- Left on City Hall Square to
- Right into the tunnel
Buses returning to Canada will use the following route:
- Leaving the new tunnel plaza to
- Left on Wyandotte Street to
- Left on McDougall Street to
- Left on Chatham Street to
- Right into the Windsor International Transit Terminal
All tunnel bus patrons must re-board the bus after clearing customs and may get off at the first stop. During the route back to the Windsor International Transit Terminal there are two stops, the first stop is McDougall Street at Wyandotte Street (this is a drop off only stop) and the next stop will be located at McDougall Street and University Avenue next to the Casino parking garage.
The stop on Riverside Drive will no longer be used.
There will be no changes to the tunnel bus schedule.