Man Burned After Smoking While Using Oxygen

Tuesday April 14th, 2015

Posted at 6:44pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2224 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.


A Windsor man is in hospital after he was burned late this afternoon.

Fire and EMS were called to 120 Caron Avenue just after 4pm.

Windsor Fire officials say that the man was smoking while on oxygen and suffered burns to his face, throat and nose.

The Ontario Fire Marshal has been notified.

Do You Like This Article?