Woman Suffers Burns From Cooking Oil Accident

Wednesday March 4th, 2015

Posted at 8:23pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2193 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

An 18-year-old woman was taken to hospital with minor burns to a couple of fingers Wednesday night.

Fire crews were called to a home at 1091 Marentette Avenue around 8pm.

They found smoke in the house, but no fire.

Officials say the burns were caused by a cooking oil accident.

She was treated and released from hospital.

Do You Like This Article?