Lighter Starts Small Fire On Elliott Street East

Tuesday March 31st, 2015

Posted at 8:11pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1208 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor Fire crews were called to small fire Tuesday evening.

Officials say that a mattress fire in an apartment unit at 350 Elliott Street East was caused by refilling of a lighter.

Two people received minor burn injuries and were treated on scene.

Damage is $300.

Do You Like This Article?