Fire In Downtown Windsor
Friday March 6th, 2015
Posted at 12:35pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1234 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Windsor firefighters were called to a downtown apartment building just before lunchtime Friday.
Crews found a small kitchen fire in a unit in the building located at 99 Chatham Street East.
The fire as put out quickly, but the tenant refused to leave the building for firefighter and police had to be called.
He was transported to hospital by police for an assessment.
Damage is set at $1,000.