Dishwasher Fire In Leamington

Wednesday March 4th, 2015

Posted at 9:41am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2195 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A dishwasher malfunction gets the blame for a small fire in Leamington.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 500 block of Highway 77 early this morning. When they arrived the fire had already been put out by the homeowner, who was alerted by a smoke alarm.

Damage is set at $2,500. No one was injured.

Do You Like This Article?