Fire On King Street

Wednesday February 11th, 2015

Posted at 11:42am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2414 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

No one was injured after an early morning fire in west Windsor.

Fire crews were called to the house located at 3551 King Street just before 2am.

The cause is listed as accidental caused by an electrical failure in the attic.

One person has been displaced.

Damage is set at $20,000.

Do You Like This Article?