Fire In Leamington

Saturday February 28th, 2015

Posted at 8:57pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2191 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Fire from Leamington Fire Twitter

Fire crews in the Town of Leamington made quick work of a small fire Saturday evening.

Crews were called to the 2100 block of Mersea Road 8, where they found a that faulty heat lamp in a dog house ignited the rear of the house.

There are no reports of any injuries.

Do You Like This Article?