Crews Fight Stove Fire In Forest Glade

Thursday October 16th, 2014

Posted at 4:31pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1372 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor firefighters put out a stove fire that broke out in the 3000 block of Brimley Drive in Forest Glade.

Crews were called just before 4pm and found smoke inside the house.

Firefighters brought a hose line into the building and fought the blaze which was contained to the stove and the hood above the stove.

No injuries are reported.

Do You Like This Article?