Catch Cinco de Mayo Family Fun In Pillette Village, Saturday
Tuesday April 29th, 2014
Posted at 1:30pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1542 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Pillette Village is holding its 3rd annual Cinco de Mayo celebration this Saturday.
The fun includes demonstrations, prize draws, face painting, a free bouncy castle, games, rock painting, live Latin music and authentic Mexican cuisine. Jangles the Clown will be making distinctive balloon animals. You can also have a photo taken with Zorro our guest Chihuahua.
Sidewalk sales and special promotions within selected businesses will be all part of the fun.
The family-friendly festivities will begin at 10am, rain or shine.
Here’s a full list of events:
- Bella Vino will be handing out coupons
- Imaginative Imaging will be photographing the day’s events
- LQ’s Hair Studio will sell hair tinsel outside the store
- Midway Convenience will have slushies and a bouncy castle
- Money Mart will have cotton candy and balloons
- Nancy Johns Gallery & Framing will be holding art raffles for W.E.S.T
- Palenque will offer great Mexican cuisine
- Playdium will offer $5 off lane rentals
- Quinn’s Barber Shop will offer $5 cuts donation to W.E.S.T.
- Riverside Auto Spa will be out in the Village handing out auto detailing coupons
- Riverside Guitar Shop
- Riverside Pizza Shop will offer free sample size pizza slices
- The Running Shoe will have gear set up outside
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Sweetheart Baby Boutique will have Pin the Tail on the Donkey and face painting
- Tango will have vintage vendors, kids crafts and face painting
- Vincent Used Furniture Store
- The Vintage House will have vintage vendors, kids crafts and face painting