Assumption Wins Five Awards At Chicago Music Festival
Monday April 28th, 2014
Posted at 6:15pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1545 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
This past weekend, the Assumption College Catholic High School Music Program travelled to Chicago and competed in the “Festivals of Music” Competition at Harper College.
Both the schools Jazz Band and Concert Band participated and took home five awards.
Those awards were:
- Jazz Band: 1st Place: Assumption Jazz Band
- Best Rhythm Section Award: Assumption Jazz band
- Best Jazz Soloist: Assumption Student Logan Fletcher
- Best Overall Jazz Band: Assumption Jazz Band
- Concert Band: 4th Place Concert Band