Student Or Alumni? Mega Job Fair Takes Place Wednesday At UWindsor
Monday January 20th, 2014
Posted at 11:40am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1638 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
If you’re a St. Clair College or University of Windsor student or alumni, a large job fair is planned for Wednesday to connect you with the working world.
For the 15th year in a row, both major Windsor-area post-secondary institutions have partnered to host the “a partnership to the future” event for students and graduates.
Over 60 employers who are actively recruiting for employment opportunities, including full-time, part-time, co-op, internship, summer and volunteer position will be in attendance.
Organizers say you’ll get to talk face to face with company representatives and industry professionals from the local area, nationally and internationally, make a great impression that will help you stand out, learn more about the companies that are hiring and their hiring processes and network with employers to market your skills.
These employers will be there:
- Advantage Technical Resourcing
- Brave Controls Solutions Inc.
- Caesars Windsor
- Camp Kodiak
- Canadian Forces
- Canadian Joist & Deck Corp.
- Canadian Property Stars
- Canadan Security Intelligence Service
- Centerline Windsor Limited
- Certified General Accountants of Ontario (CGA)
- Chatham-Kent Resident Attraction and Retention
- Cintas Canada Ltd.
- Christian Horizons
- Chrysler Canada Inc.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- College Pro
- Community Living Essex County
- Compuware Corporation
- Cypher Systems Group
- Desjardins Insurance
- Edward Jones
- Enterprise Holdings
- Express Employment Professionals
- Family Respite Services
- Freedom 55 Financial
- Gentherm Inc.
- GoodLife Fitness
- Green Shield Canada
- Investors Group Financial Services
- Keyence Canada Inc.
- KSPG Automotive, Pierburg Pump Technology
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Mastronardi Produce Limited
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Odyssey Language Assistant Program
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Radix Inc.
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Schaeffler Group USA
- Schukra of North America
- Service Canada
- Sun Life Financial
- Sutherland Global Services
- Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- TAC Manufacturing
- Tata Technologies
- Technical Engineering Consultants Inc.
- The Canadian Salt Company Ltd.
- The Corporation of the City of Windsor
- The Electromac Group
- The Job Shoppe
- The NARMCO Group, Prince Metal Products
- Timmins Economic Development Corporation
- Town of Tecumseh
- WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation
- Windsor Family Credit Union
- Windsor Mold Group
- Windsor Police Service
Want to attend? The job fair takes place Wednesday January 22nd from 10am – 2pm at the St. Denis Centre on the University of Windsor campus, 2555 College Avenue. Student ID is required to enter the event.