House Catches Fire On Riberdy Road
Monday November 4th, 2013
Posted at 7:05pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1719 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Windsor firefighters have put out a blaze at a home on Riberdy Road.
Crews were called to the 3600 block of Riberdy just after 6:30pm and found smoke pouring from windows and the roof.
Witnesses say they could see sparks coming from hydro wires leading into the home.
There are no injuries to report and firefighters had the blaze under control within minutes.
Windsor Fire’s John Lee says the fire appears to have been in the kitchen area of the home.