PHOTOS: House Catches Fire On Pitt Street

Monday September 2nd, 2013

Posted at 4:57am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1784 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Faulty wiring is the cause of a house fire in Downtown Windsor early Monday morning.

Crews were called to the corner of Pitt Street and Janette just after 2am and found heavy smoke and fire coming from the side of the house.

The fire was mostly contained by 3am, but a few areas of trapped fire were burning through the top of the roof. Firefighters used an aerial truck to get closer to the flames.

By 4:30am the fire was out.

The occupants of the house made it out safely. Windsor Fire says no injuries are reported.

Damage is estimated at $350,00.

Do You Like This Article?