Last Weekend To Enjoy Outdoor Public Pools
Friday August 30th, 2013
Posted at 10:00am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 1784 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The last weekend of summer vacation is upon us, and the weather looks to be warm.
All City of Windsor outdoor pools are open on Saturday and Sunday from 1:30pm to 5pm and on Labour Day Monday from 1pm and close for the season at 3pm.
All six city splash are open free of charge from 10am to 8pm daily.
The splash pads are located at:
- AKO Park – 4270 Alice Street
- Ford City Spray Pad in Dugal Park, (formerly Drouillard Park)
- Fred Thomas Park – 400 Wyandotte Street East
- Kim Lucier Spray Pad, Mic Mac Park near the ball diamonds – 1125 Prince Road
- Mic Mac Spray Pad, adjacent to Mic Mac Pool – 1125 Prince Road
- Captain John Wilson Splash Pad – 3950 Ducharme Street
Splash pads will remain open after Labour Day.